Saturday, December 06, 2008

To CC or not to CC that is the question

So recently I have been part of a lot of email conversations at work and one thing I have noticed A LOT is that there a whole bunch of people in the work force that like to CC someone on an email when that person has no need to be included on the conversation. If you are going to email me asking me to do some work for you, you dont need to include my boss on the email. To me that is a very chicken move on your part to think that you have to include my boss on an email to get things done. If you have a problem with me say it to my face dont be chicken about it, if I did something that offended you tell me and I will apologize. If you dont tell me I probably wont know that I offended you. So please everyone out there, dont CC someone on an email when they dont need to be included, it fills up their inbox with useless email and it is a very chicken thing to do on your part.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So mote it be. I approve.